Don't Waste Your Life

Life's a journey - don't forget to unpack.

Where it all meets

Perhaps then, it is at the cross of Christ that we find what we crave for most deeply in this world. Love and sacrifice, justice and mercy, faithfulness and grace. It is at the cross of Christ that all these meet, and if we dig deep enough into the core of our being, we will find that these are the things we will live and die for. - Me

To you, my reader. :)

There, look on me, so that you may not praise me beyond what I am; there, believe me, not others, about myself; there, attend to me and see what I have been in myself, through myself. - St Augustine

Blog-reading

Haha.. well i noe jacq jacq does a lotta blog-googling.. haha i'm not reallie into that, but i just spent the last half an hour reading blogs.. albeit blogs belonging to people i know..

ZX, WQ, XH, PW.. i just read through all your blogs at one go.. it seems that all of you are going through difficult times and are all struggling with different issues at different times.. although i'm not sure what are the exact issues, but i really want u guys to know that i love u guys.. and that i'm here for u guys if u need me.. i mean.. i noe i'm kinda old and all and i dun always noe those issues as well as u guys do, but i'm still here to listen and to give a hug if u guys need it.. the Lord knows how u guys feel.. trust me i've experienced Him so much i can't deny it.. it's almost like each time i'm feeling damned.. if only i chose to come to Him, somehow He always knows the right things to say..

PW, I'm glad to read that prayer of yours. It does reflect a heart that is chasing after God and His heart, and your honesty with Him makes me glad. Often, i struggle so much with myself that i find that i cant be even that honest with Him about how i feel. I'm sure the Lord will honour your prayer and your desire to love Him.

Keep loving Him guys. I'm struggling with it too, but at least we can struggle together. :)

*HUGS*

0 comments:

Post a Comment