Don't Waste Your Life

Life's a journey - don't forget to unpack.

Where it all meets

Perhaps then, it is at the cross of Christ that we find what we crave for most deeply in this world. Love and sacrifice, justice and mercy, faithfulness and grace. It is at the cross of Christ that all these meet, and if we dig deep enough into the core of our being, we will find that these are the things we will live and die for. - Me

To you, my reader. :)

There, look on me, so that you may not praise me beyond what I am; there, believe me, not others, about myself; there, attend to me and see what I have been in myself, through myself. - St Augustine

Touch me!! Touch me!! Oh I meant.. get in touch with me!!

For those of you who think you might wanna ask me out on a date, email me!!!

Ok la. No need date la. Anything also can!!

tayliren@gmail.com

~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment