Don't Waste Your Life

Life's a journey - don't forget to unpack.

Where it all meets

Perhaps then, it is at the cross of Christ that we find what we crave for most deeply in this world. Love and sacrifice, justice and mercy, faithfulness and grace. It is at the cross of Christ that all these meet, and if we dig deep enough into the core of our being, we will find that these are the things we will live and die for. - Me

To you, my reader. :)

There, look on me, so that you may not praise me beyond what I am; there, believe me, not others, about myself; there, attend to me and see what I have been in myself, through myself. - St Augustine

The Response




The response we made. :)

I was so touched by Diana's blog-post.

Hmm, u noe what, CY? What u wrote there was exactly the same thoughts I had when I found out that I had picked the quote that you wrote. It was just such a wonderful feeling that came over me.

You know, it's not often that two people can relate this way, and share enough heart to actually experience a coincidence like this. It just reaffirms the story of why u and me are here, and reaffirms what God has been doing for both you and me, and us together as friends. Often, as I read what you write, it seems that you just totally reflect the words that I am thinking and the thoughts that I am feeling. It's amazing.

I thank God for a God-given sister like you who has always made me feel appreciated and enjoyed, although we may not have tonnes of time together.

To be frank, I picked that quote because of only 1 reason: it perfectly expressed how I felt about social work. In a sense, I'm like you. I'm not sure what the future holds for me in the vast field of social work, but I'm willing to trust. The need is my call.

Trust, my friend, trust.

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    tis is so nice... =]
    really.. really.
    so nice..

    and i mean it.

    i'm sorry i only got to see tis blogpost now. haven been online for quite sometime.

    thank you for this entry. thank you for blessing me back in this way. thank you for reminding me of God's blessings again.

    thank you, my dear brother. =]

Post a Comment