Don't Waste Your Life

Life's a journey - don't forget to unpack.

Where it all meets

Perhaps then, it is at the cross of Christ that we find what we crave for most deeply in this world. Love and sacrifice, justice and mercy, faithfulness and grace. It is at the cross of Christ that all these meet, and if we dig deep enough into the core of our being, we will find that these are the things we will live and die for. - Me

To you, my reader. :)

There, look on me, so that you may not praise me beyond what I am; there, believe me, not others, about myself; there, attend to me and see what I have been in myself, through myself. - St Augustine

haha.. went for my diving theory lesson last night.. woah it was super damn long ok.. onli managed to get outta the freaking place at 11pm.. by then i was so shack oredi.. but the instructor.. he is OMG-so-funny... he practically had us laughing the whole time.. just that we were laughing more of his antics than anything else.. he just looks super funny when he pretends to breath in too hard and too deep.. hahaha...

on the other hand.. the smart thing is i realised last night that i need contact lenses to go diving.. if not, go underwater liao cannot see anything also quite diao... so therefore.. i got mine today! weee! i kinda decided that i shouldnt get the free ones from janice cos i prolly need the optician to teach me how to put them on.. and yearh.. i was kinda right.. cos i spent freaking 1.5hrs in the optician shop.. trying to pull my eyelids as far apart as possible.. argh.. i dunno how long i will take to put them on later... argh.. save me.. hahaha... my eyes are starting to tire tho.... :( but owell.. looking forward to my pool dive tonite! think it'll be quite fun! weee!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment