Don't Waste Your Life

Life's a journey - don't forget to unpack.

Where it all meets

Perhaps then, it is at the cross of Christ that we find what we crave for most deeply in this world. Love and sacrifice, justice and mercy, faithfulness and grace. It is at the cross of Christ that all these meet, and if we dig deep enough into the core of our being, we will find that these are the things we will live and die for. - Me

To you, my reader. :)

There, look on me, so that you may not praise me beyond what I am; there, believe me, not others, about myself; there, attend to me and see what I have been in myself, through myself. - St Augustine

Irony of the world we live in

Terrorist groups are protesting against their Prophet being protrayed as a terrorist, because the Prophet does not condone terrorism, but the terrorists are pushing for terrorist action against these infidels because their faith supports and encourages terrorism.

Of course not in Singapore, but elsewhere.

1 comments:

  1. Vignesh said...
     

    never did any faith advocate let alone condone terrorism. it is not the faith that does this to them but the feeling of injustice that they feel toward the more developed west (more specifically the great satan ie the u s of a). what is the single major religion in the us? bingo! who's to blame them if they feel hard done by the u s? not that what they do is in any way justified. neither is saying that the faith they practice "supports and encourages terrorism".

    plus the fellow who drew that comic strip needs an education. does he want more terrorism in the world, and is that why he is desecrating the Prophet's image? Muslims strictly do not allow any drawing or art in the likeness of living things (tell me if u see anything other than fractal or geometric art on any mosque walls), let alone the Prophet himself, and what this comic artist has done is in bad taste and lacking in tact.

    this is much more than irony. this is sad. brutally so.

Post a Comment