Don't Waste Your Life

Life's a journey - don't forget to unpack.

Where it all meets

Perhaps then, it is at the cross of Christ that we find what we crave for most deeply in this world. Love and sacrifice, justice and mercy, faithfulness and grace. It is at the cross of Christ that all these meet, and if we dig deep enough into the core of our being, we will find that these are the things we will live and die for. - Me

To you, my reader. :)

There, look on me, so that you may not praise me beyond what I am; there, believe me, not others, about myself; there, attend to me and see what I have been in myself, through myself. - St Augustine

Worship

Today's worship was the best in terms of music i've ever heard in SLC.. in many senses it's what I've always envisioned and wante the youth worship to be like.. God-centred, God-focussed, yet musically good. For too long, we've been languishing in the pits of mediocrity. Not that we are fantastic now, but at lease we've moved on. God changes things, He moves in the hearts of people when we worship Him. I was so surprised to see some people really worship God during service today. Surely His presence is real.


Hmmz.. the Navs are gonna be going to Taman Negara tmr.. wish i could go.. but well, I have my responsibilities.. haf a great time peeps!

Life's kinda dreary now.. so many things happening in my life, yet not many tt i can share these things with.. it kinda depresses u after a while.. i wish i could share more with people, and not have them judge me or throw cliches at me.. i wish i could just be myself, totally comfortable.. and yearh I haven't been for quite a while.. I wish one day I could be comfortable with who I am..

2 comments:

  1. pp said...
     

    hi.
    try emailing lar. then they can't say anything about you but listen. heh.
    you can email me if u wish :)

  2. -- J e e L e e -- said...
     

    hey bro...
    I'm back frm nav camp...and it was great but i'm sure God has HIS reasons for putting things in place tat u kenot go...

    Haha....if it helps (i donno how), i've been pretty down too....many things happening...many things in mind....but no worries...let us turn to God.I realised that depending on human to make us happy, NEVER works!!! Let us depend on God to do that for us yah!!!

Post a Comment