Don't Waste Your Life

Life's a journey - don't forget to unpack.

Where it all meets

Perhaps then, it is at the cross of Christ that we find what we crave for most deeply in this world. Love and sacrifice, justice and mercy, faithfulness and grace. It is at the cross of Christ that all these meet, and if we dig deep enough into the core of our being, we will find that these are the things we will live and die for. - Me

To you, my reader. :)

There, look on me, so that you may not praise me beyond what I am; there, believe me, not others, about myself; there, attend to me and see what I have been in myself, through myself. - St Augustine

Taiwan 4 - Back in Taipei

Leaving Nantou and Sun-moon Lake (together with a tinge of disappointment) behind, we returned to the city of Taipei for the final round of relaxing, shopping, eating and sightseeing before departing for Singapore. :)

Finally, LuRouFan as it should be.

As usual. My 3 bodyguards.

Puffy-cheeks-yanling

Trying out Mister Donut.

Rare picture of me. That looks more like a grimace than a smile though.

How about this for 'roadside breakfast'? Just behind our hostel.. sells doujiang, youtiao and bao. Quite good!

I finally got to eat my jian1 jiao3! Pan-fried dumplings! Woohoo! A bit too oily though.

Up the Maokong Gondola. Maokong as in 'Cat Empty', not hair glands as Cindy would like to think it to be.

Stimulates the tea, anyone? *Takes some tea leaves and pinches them*

OMG OMG OMG!!! Is it really??? Is it really? Is it really frozen??? What do we do now?!?!


Nice little teahouse atop Maokong. We spent our entire afternoon in this teahouse, after a great lunch. We just sat there, drank tea, played spin-the-pen and asked each other questions. Sharing times. Wow. I loved it.

View from inside the teahouse.

Best combination on earth: grean bean cake and chinese tea

Nice sunset on the way down from Maokong

Lover's Bridge at Danshui, Taipei. Taiwanese seem to be in love with love. Kaohsiung has the Love River, and now there's a Lover's Bridge in Taipei. Named by Chen Shui-bian somemore. hmm.

Fitting way to end off the posts on Taiwan. Food!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment