Don't Waste Your Life

Life's a journey - don't forget to unpack.

Where it all meets

Perhaps then, it is at the cross of Christ that we find what we crave for most deeply in this world. Love and sacrifice, justice and mercy, faithfulness and grace. It is at the cross of Christ that all these meet, and if we dig deep enough into the core of our being, we will find that these are the things we will live and die for. - Me

To you, my reader. :)

There, look on me, so that you may not praise me beyond what I am; there, believe me, not others, about myself; there, attend to me and see what I have been in myself, through myself. - St Augustine

This is for you :)

'Attack me, I do this myself, but attack me rather than the path I follow and which I point out to anyone who asks me where I think it lies. If I know the way home and am walking along it drunkenly, is it any less the right way because I am staggering from side to side?'

-Leo Tolstoy



I remember clearly the day I saw ur sms. I remember how happy I was when I read it, if not for the fact that I've changed my phone, I would still have the message.

'Hey, I learnt from Chin Ai today.. u're my brother-in-Christ!'

I still am.

No matter what nonsense people do.

I just hope and pray for you, that as you look back on your life, that the footprints in the sand of your life, they won't be your own.

Take care. You're still treasured, my dear friend.

1 comments:

  1. Unknown said...
     

    *smiles* Thanks! *hugs*

Post a Comment