Don't Waste Your Life

Life's a journey - don't forget to unpack.

Where it all meets

Perhaps then, it is at the cross of Christ that we find what we crave for most deeply in this world. Love and sacrifice, justice and mercy, faithfulness and grace. It is at the cross of Christ that all these meet, and if we dig deep enough into the core of our being, we will find that these are the things we will live and die for. - Me

To you, my reader. :)

There, look on me, so that you may not praise me beyond what I am; there, believe me, not others, about myself; there, attend to me and see what I have been in myself, through myself. - St Augustine


I am now officially the most fidgety man in the world. I couldn't sleep last night. I have 5 million wires sticking out me.. haha.. Jiehui said i looked like a robot! esp without my shirt on.. a very round robot at that! R2D2? hehe... I can't wait to get it off. I haven't bathed in 24 hours!! starting to itch like mad oredi.. it'll be off in 20mins time!

This thingy thing i'm wearing on me goes off every half an hour to test my blood pressure, and i hafta write down what i'm doing then.. got drink coffee or not, got talk to girls or not, got sleep, eat, smoke.. woah lucky i nv do e experiment during exam time.. if not the smoking section confirm must tick a lot of times.. tell me.. HOW MUCH DO U SMOKE DURING EXAMS???

Woah.. 钱难赚... for $130 i'm puttin myself through all this shit.. i got two more days to go.. but will probably do them after exams..

0 comments:

Post a Comment