Don't Waste Your Life

Life's a journey - don't forget to unpack.

Where it all meets

Perhaps then, it is at the cross of Christ that we find what we crave for most deeply in this world. Love and sacrifice, justice and mercy, faithfulness and grace. It is at the cross of Christ that all these meet, and if we dig deep enough into the core of our being, we will find that these are the things we will live and die for. - Me

To you, my reader. :)

There, look on me, so that you may not praise me beyond what I am; there, believe me, not others, about myself; there, attend to me and see what I have been in myself, through myself. - St Augustine

notice how people change within the space of a couple of hours.. and NO this is not a rambling about some random friend whom i've not met for a while and i think he/she has changed irreversibly..

I'm talking about all you guys who haf experienced a breakup in one form or another.. not always in BGRs, but all sorts of relationships..

notice how half an hour ago, she was a beautiful person, someone u can't live without, a dream come true, an angel, the bestest buddy in the whole wide world..

then after the incident, suddenly she becomes a screwed up ass, a person who doesn't know what she wants, un-driven, unwilling to change, flirtatious, not willing to try make things work.. suddenly, she's not allowed to hang out with others, or say things to others, because those words and those times used to belong to you..

what i'm saying is simple: i don't think it's very fair. to yourself and to her. i've been like that before, as in i've been judgemental and judged others angrily before. and yes, i've realised, it's not very fair.

0 comments:

Post a Comment