Don't Waste Your Life

Life's a journey - don't forget to unpack.

Where it all meets

Perhaps then, it is at the cross of Christ that we find what we crave for most deeply in this world. Love and sacrifice, justice and mercy, faithfulness and grace. It is at the cross of Christ that all these meet, and if we dig deep enough into the core of our being, we will find that these are the things we will live and die for. - Me

To you, my reader. :)

There, look on me, so that you may not praise me beyond what I am; there, believe me, not others, about myself; there, attend to me and see what I have been in myself, through myself. - St Augustine

奶粉 Milk Powder

I am scared to be a father. Not that I'm actually going to be one, but I kind of felt like one today.

Needed to buy some milk powder for a low-income client and I went to the supermarket to look for the brand she gave me.

So I walked around the supermarket (I HAVE NEVER ACTUALLY EVEN HAD TO GO LOOK AT THE MILK POWDER SECTION), and then when I came to that aisle.. I stared. STARED. stared. stared. stared.

OMG. I didn't know milk powder was THAT expensive. The most expensive kind is actually those for the infants. I wonder how much difference the infant milk powder really makes. But I suspect it's really just a marketing ploy to jack up the prices cos parents are more careful about what their infants take. I seriously wonder how the low-income families cope, especially if they have 4-5 babies in a row. Especially when a SMALL can costs $16. How? Nan 1, Nan 2, Similac, Grow, Progress, Enfagrow, Pediasure etc. Oh man.

In other situations, this may not be appropriate, but for a moment like this, I think can la. Here goes....


I LOVE BREASTS.

cos they produce milk for free.


Sigh.

3 comments:

  1. -- J e e L e e -- said...
     

    WAHAHAHA....

    "I love breast" sounds so much like something Edgar would say!!!

  2. Anonymous said...
     

    hehe don't you love hugs even more?hehe
    -reggie

  3. Fong Xiongkun said...
     

    hahahahaha!!!!!! i really laughed out loud at your last line. you didn't have to slip in the free milk part though!

Post a Comment